Skip to main content

Red Apple

Another fractured subject, this red apple was the subject of Day 36 of my 90 day painting challenge. I love the colors in this one.

red apple painting





It's listed for sale on Etsy here.

I'm currently working on a commissioned portrait of 2 little girls and the grandmother they never had the chance to meet. I'll be sharing that here after it's been gifted. There's a party scheduled tonight for the recipient of my last portrait, so hopefully I'll be able to share that here soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea

This piece is perfect for the weather here today. It's been rainy and cloudy here (again... it's becoming a trend), and it would be a great day for hot tea and a good book. It's now listed on Etsy here .

McHenry Market March 9th

I don't usually do craft shows, fairs, etc., but I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone and taking part in a local market coming up in March. There will be fresh produce as well as handmade items such as soaps and candy. I'm actually looking forward to it! This will be the first one and it's about 4 minutes from my house. Of course, there's tons of work that needs to be done before then. I need to get a new canopy first. I'm hoping to do that towards the end of this month. I'm still researching which one would be best for shows in case I decide to do more in the near future. I need to order new business cards and figure out my display. I've started with inventory, and these are a few of the pieces that will be heading to market... Dirt Road South Paintings Some of these are currently listed on Etsy , and some of them (plus others) will likely be listed in the near future. I haven't listed anything new this week because I've been workin...

Avocados and Insects

It's been a lazy day. Not that I'm complaining. I did manage to list a bumblebee painting on Etsy though... And here's the avocado painting I listed on Etsy yesterday... They're both going to the McHenry Market at McDaniel's General Merchandise in McHenry on March 9th. I don't usually do markets and craft shows, but this one is right in the middle of my (tiny) community and I'm looking forward to checking it out. It's a farmer's market with homemade items as well. And it's from 12-4 on a Saturday so I don't even have to wake up early. Sweet!